Stomach cancer, also called gastric cancer is a cancer that starts in the
Stomach cancer can spread in different ways. They can grow through
the wall of the stomach and invade nearby organs or they can spread to
the lymph vessels and nearby lymph nodes.
If cancer has spread to the lymph nodes or to other organs, the
patieŶt’s outlook is Ŷot as good.
2. Feeling bloated after eating
3. Feeling full after eating small amounts of food
4. Heartburn that is severe and persistent
5. Indigestion that is severe and unrelenting
6. Nausea that is persistent and unexplained
7. Stomach pain
8. Vomiting that is persistent
9. Weight loss that is unintentional
When to see a doctor:
If you have signs and symptoms that worry you, make an appointment
with your doctor. Your doctor will likely investigate more common
causes of these signs and symptoms first.
Doctors areŶ’t sure what causes stoŵach caŶcer. There is a stroŶg
correlation between a diet high in smoked and salted foods and
stomach cancer. As the use of refrigeration for preserving foods has
increased around the world, the rates of stomach cancer have declined.
1. A diet high in salty and smoked foods
2. A diet low in fruits and vegetables
3. Eating foods contaminated with aflatoxin fungus
4. Family history of stomach cancer
5. Infection with helicobacter pylori
6. Long-term stomach inflammation
7. Pernicious anemia
9. Stomach polyps
Links to some studies related to stomach cancer:
1. The following link provides names of new drugs for stomach
2. Proven effective Ayurveda treatment for stomach cancer.
3. A targeted drug that reduces blood flow to tumors prolonged the
survival of patients.